As we navigate Covid-19, we want you to know that we’re paying close attention to all guidelines to provide a safe environment for clients and staff alike. Adrienne’s father is a leading infectious disease specialist and all protocols have been put in place by using his guidance and recommendations. All of us at Gemini Visuals take the current situation very seriously to protect both our own personal health and the health of our loved ones, and the health of you and your loved ones. We have limited our social interactions, and wear a mask indoors in public.
Here are some of the things that we’re doing (and asking you to do) for all of our safety and well-being:
- All surfaces furniture, and equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your session.
- We request that you do not bring any spectators to your session unless you need specific help with a child and they are in your bubble. Please have them stay in the lobby area if this is the case.
- At this time we are only doing family sessions with immediate family members only, that live together
- Please bring your own mask, as we may require you to wear one if social distance is not possible (help posing newborn for example)
- We have many areas set up for hand sanitizer and a washroom for washing your hands. Please ensure you throw all your garbage out, and take any other items that you’ve brought back with you.
- We practise social distancing and request that clients do that same
- We leave the doors and windows open when possible
- When you enter the lobby, please remove your shoes at the door and use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk. If you require shoes in your photos, please bring your shoes in a bag with the bottoms pre-sanitized. Please do not walk on backdrops or other items in the studio with your outdoor shoes on.
- In the main studio the area to the left of the doors is for Adrienne and her camera equipment. Please do not sit in any chairs in this area or touch items in this area.
- We’re asking for clients to let Adrienne know any set-up, prop, seating, gown, or colour requests with ample time before your session so that they can be properly sanitized. Any last-minute requests may not be able to be accommodated due to the added time required for sanitization.
- We will have you wait in the lobby when we change sets or move lighting. If you’ve been to our studio before we typically have you in an area set up in the main studio. We’ve now opened up the lobby, so that you can store your items there and hangout comfortably in the lobby instead.
- We will have items pre-sanitized and in place for your session and may request that you move them off to the side when finished to a “to be sanitized” area.
- All payments will be via e-transfer or via an online email link to maintain contactless payments.
** If you or anyone in your family are showing signs of illness please contact us to RESCHEDULE your session! **
We have additional preparations and precautions for specific session types such as newborns cake smashes, and will provide clients with those at booking.